Special sessions supplement to the regular program for AIMD2019. Each special session should provide an overview of the state-of-the-art and highlight important research directions in a field of special interest to AIMD participants.
How to propose your Special Session
- An applicant for an IIAI-AIMD special session organizer must submit a proposal via e-mail.
The proposal should include the following 6 items:
- Organizer’s Name
- Organizer’s Email address
- Organizer’s Affiliation
- Title of Special Session
- Abstract of Special Session (between 200 and 400 words)
2. The IIAI-AIMD committee will review the proposal after receiving it, and notify the result to the applicant in about one week. If accepted, the applicant to the special session organizer is requested to submit the reviewer list to the special session chair in one week. Moreover, the special session organizer must pay attention to followings.
- The special session requires at least 3 papers.
- All papers will be peer reviewed and accepted papers will appear in the Workshop Proceedings to be published.
- The special session organizer must register to the conference.
- Special session organizer chairs your special session in the workshop.
We are sincerely looking forward to your interest and submission to Special Session.