Regular Papers (6 pages) / Short Papers (2-4 pages)
Submit your paper via the web-based paper submission system following the instructions below:
NOTE: Please create your account of easychair.com if you don’t.
- The file that you submit should include the paper title, abstract, keywords, and introduction followed by the body of your paper. The author’s name and address MUST NOT appear in this file. This is to facilitate a blind review.
- Upload your full paper in two column format (not to exceed 8 single-spaced pages) via the above system in PDF format, or you can submit your paper in the final manuscript format.
- The format of the final manuscript should be in a two-column format and 6 pages for full paper or 4 pages for short papers in length. Up to an extra 2 pages (total of 8) can be purchased at registration time.
- Please enter at least two keywords at the time of submission. We need this information when determining reviewers for your paper.
- Submissions, refereeing, and all correspondence will be conducted by e-mail.
If you can not have account of easychair.com, Please send your paper attached to an email.(up to 10MB)
*No-show policy* The paper may be excluded from conference proceedings and program if you don’t appear at the conference. Also, no-show papers are not recommended in the post-conference publications.