Full/short paper submission deadline: February 28, 2019
Conference Dates: April 24 – 26, 2019
Venue: California State University, Bakersfield, USA
IIAI-International Conference on Applied Informatics and Media Design (IIAI-AIMD2019) focuses on practices, technologies, applications and theories for Applied Informatics and Media Communication, including Social Informatics, Computer & Humanities, BioInformatics, Data Science and so on. AIMD2009 offers a multi-disciplinary approach to Applied Informatics. this conference brings together scientists, engineers, computer users, and students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of Applied informatics in a broad range of fields.
Post-Conference Publication will be published in the series of Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing (To be approved by Springer). The books of this series are submitted to ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, DBLP, SCOPUS, Google Scholar and Springerlink.
The conference will cover a broad set of research topics including, but not limited to, the following:
Media Design and Communication
- Interaction Design
- Information Design
- Computer-mediated Communication
- Entertainment Computing
- Human Interface
- Artificial Intelligence(AI)
- Computer Security
- Mathematical modeling
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Computational Biology
- Agri Informatics
- Knowledge system for agriculture
- Biological Control
- Artificial Life
- Computer Graphics
- Virtual Reality (VR)
- Augmented Reality (AR)
- Game Programming
- Media Art
- Social Media and Internet Research
- Media in Education(MIE)
- Media Analysis
- Electronic Intellectual Property
- Information Security
- Data Modeling
- DataBase Systems
- Data mining
- Information Retrieval
- Big Data Analytics
- California State University, Bakersfield(CSUB) ,USA
All papers will be peer reviewed and accepted papers will appear in the Conference Proceedings book with ISBN. It will appear at Amazon.com and several online book store.
Accepted papers will appear in the Post-Conference Publication by Springer.
It will be published in the series of Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing (To be approved).
The books of this series are submitted to ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, DBLP, SCOPUS, Google Scholar and Springerlink.
Selected papers are invited to some following post-conference publications.
- Full/short paper submission deadline: February 28, 2019 (Notification: March 14, 2019)
*If you want to receive Notification before Notification date(March 14, 2019), please feel free to contact us. ( )
- Conference Dates: April 24 – 26, 2019
- Final paper submission due: June 15, 2019 (authors must submit final version paper after the conference to be published by Springer)
Special sessions supplement to the regular program for AIMD2019. Each special session should provide an overview of the state-of-the-art and highlight important research directions in a field of special interest to AIMD participants.
How to propose your Special Session
- An applicant for an IIAI-AIMD special session organizer must submit a proposal via e-mail.
The proposal should include the following 6 items:
- Organizer’s Name
- Organizer’s Email address
- Organizer’s Affiliation
- Title of Special Session
- Abstract of Special Session (between 200 and 400 words)
2. The IIAI-AIMD committee will review the proposal after receiving it, and notify the result to the applicant in about one week. If accepted, the applicant to the special session organizer is requested to submit the reviewer list to the special session chair in one week. Moreover, the special session organizer must pay attention to followings.
- The special session requires at least 3 papers.
- All papers will be peer reviewed and accepted papers will appear in the Workshop Proceedings to be published.
- The special session organizer must register to the conference.
- Special session organizer chairs your special session in the workshop.
We are sincerely looking forward to your interest and submission to Special Session.
IIAI-AIMD2019 will be held at California State University, Bakersfield. City of Bakersfield is locating Central California near Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Yosemite National Park, Silicon Valley.
- Car : 1.5h, From Los Angeles to Bakersfield
- Train : 2.5h, From Los Angeles to Bakersfield
- Flight : 1h, From San Francisco to Bakersfield
- Please check .
Formatting and templates
Templates specific to your conference will be provided to you via the author kit. These templates will be configured for the correct composition your conference is using. The following templates below, are general templates designed for conferences using an US Letter (8.5″ x 11″) trim size.
Upload your paper in two column format via the following system in PDF format, or you can submit your paper in the final manuscript format.
The format of the final manuscript should be in a two-column format and 6 pages for full paper, 2-4 pages for short papers in length. Up to an extra 2 pages can be purchased at registration time.
Regular Papers (6 pages) / Short Papers (2-4 pages)
Submit your paper via the web-based paper submission system following the instructions below:
NOTE: Please create your account of easychair.com if you don’t.
- The file that you submit should include the paper title, abstract, keywords, and introduction followed by the body of your paper. The author’s name and address MUST NOT appear in this file. This is to facilitate a blind review.
- Upload your full paper in two column format (not to exceed 8 single-spaced pages) via the above system in PDF format, or you can submit your paper in the final manuscript format.
- The format of the final manuscript should be in a two-column format and 6 pages for full paper or 4 pages for short papers in length. Up to an extra 2 pages (total of 8) can be purchased at registration time.
- Please enter at least two keywords at the time of submission. We need this information when determining reviewers for your paper.
- Submissions, refereeing, and all correspondence will be conducted by e-mail.
If you can not have account of easychair.com, Please send your paper attached to an email.(up to 10MB)
Please proceed to make a registration through the registration system.
Deadline: April 1, 2019
April 2 – 23, 2019
April 24 – April 26
|IIAI Member Author/presenter (Already paid IIAI 2018 calendar year membership)
|CSUB teacher : Audience
|CSUB student : Audience
*The participation registration fee includes the following.
- Admittance to all sessions
- Conference Proceedings and Book with ISBN
- Coffee breaks and Banquet
If you would like to get invitation letter, please request us.
*Act on Specified Commercial Transactions
IIAI-International Conference on Applied Informatics and Media Design (IIAI-AIMD2019)
- Address: 3-6-51 MinamiShinagawa, Shinagawa, Tokyo 140-0004, Japan
- Phone: +81-3-6433-0885
- Fax: +81-3-6433-0886